Chief Marketing Officer
Full-time · Start date asap · Up to 100% remote · EU citizens · Europe (pref. max +/- 3 hours difference to CET)
WE ARE REVOLGY
...a bunch of cloud-native enthusiasts. Currently, there are about 60 of us. Leading Czech cloud-services company, on the market since 1996. Certified and trusted partner of Google and AWS, providing digital transformation services through cloud infrastructure and online collaboration tools. Helping our 2000+ B2B (Baltics 2 Balkan) clients grow their business in the cloud.
WE WANT YOU! 🤩
Our team of super ambitious folks with strong collaboration and communication skills needs a new colleague. We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Marketing team. Our playground is Business 2 Business in the world of digital transformation, so your experience in this field will be more than appreciated. This role reports to the company CEO.
OUR VALUES AND APPROACH
👨👩👧👧 Teamwork - We believe this value is one of the most important things not only in Revolgy, but also in our everyday life. Working with other people gives us the ability to unlock our mind's hidden potentials as we receive stimulus and information that we might not notice instantly, but it can subconsciously improve us.
🤗 Flexibility - Revolgians always know and/or believe that the result of their work has an impact in the technological humanity. We are this kind of people who know exactly where we aim, we never leave something to luck.
💡 Innovation - This is what has brought us to the life we live today. We take it as our mission for the technological humanity to innovate in the field of IT and especially in Cloud.
🎖 Service that exceeds expectation - This value is like a multifactor authentication system as it requires multiple steps to be unlocked. We work effectively and quickly, have a futuristic mindset to leave space for growth considering always the maximization of the performance.
All the values above, together, bring the result we all want. Happy Customers with smiley faces!
Imagine you, as a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), will be responsible for driving demand for the Revolgy cloud services through brand awareness, conversion to qualified leads and helping loyal customers refer others. You'll be responsible for developing a marketing strategy, supervising the marketing and a client. Implementing effective Account Based Marketing programs that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation exclusively from a top target account list, and accelerating existing opportunities. You will also:
- Define Account Based Marketing strategy and execution planning, encompassing our multiple ABM tools
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions
- Build then obsess over ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by named account pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for named accounts, account/person engagement scores and sales/partner utilization of programs
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, & budget
- Lead a team that focuses on key strategic capabilities that enable marketing to our products and services, clients and participants
- Set and achieve ambitious KPIs
- Lead and execute high visibility projects focused on understanding customer behavior and identifying opportunities for improving and optimizing customer experiences
- Develop strong relationships with cross functional teams driving effective collaboration across the company
- Be creative and visionary in developing the approach to elevate the Revolgy brand
- Deliver on a creative to commerce vision
- Improve marketing automation and optimization
- Adjust to fragmentation of channels, segments, and trends
WHAT YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO PERFORM IN THE ROLE
- You are the best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B IT/Tech field, especially in cloud technologies and SaaS
- You have knowledge of cloud market and Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services is an advantage
- You have a proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- You have a proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams
- You have a solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking
- You are experienced with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- You have strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads
- You are familiar with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth
- You are experienced with HubSpot Marketing Hub
- You are experienced building and delivering field marketing campaigns, events, executive and key account programs and partner activity
- You have an understanding of pipeline management and metrics
- You have fluent and confident communication skills in English (C1)
WHAT MORE CAN HELP YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking
- Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously
- Team player with ability to collaborate, and also work independently.
- Adept at leveraging cloud-based tools to conduct virtual meetings and communications within the organization and externally
- Demonstrated success in owning and building a marketing strategy, plan and annual budgets/P&L
- Experience with leadership (also remote)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU 💗
Remote-first culture: Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while travelling or in our office in Prague. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours, as long as you can attend scheduled meetings.
And more: 5 weeks of paid vacation · 3 sick days · Budget for your work equipment and energy costs · Fully-funded learning time · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Company sim card with unlimited data and mobile phone contribution for employees · Company notebook · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Paid training and certifications · Attending conferences and having the option to present · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events & meetups
REVOLGY HIRING PROCESS
Please complete the application form and we'll be in touch. Our application process usually has 5 steps. It includes an initial chat with HR and hiring manager, one technical task, then a chat with your future team, Gallup CliftonStrengths online analysis to discover your unique talent DNA, and a final chat with Mirek, our CEO. The whole process usually takes 3-4 weeks.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you 🙏
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.