Digital WorkSpace Team Leader
Full-time · Start date asap · Up to 100% remote · EU citizens · Europe (pref. max +/- 1 hours difference to CET)
WE ARE REVOLGY
...a bunch of cloud-native enthusiasts. Currently, there are about 60 of us. Leading Czech cloud-services company, on the market since 1996. Certified and trusted partner of Google and AWS, providing digital transformation services through cloud infrastructure and online collaboration tools. Helping our 2000+ clients grow their business in the cloud.
We have proven expertise in Work transformation services, delivering digital transformation for more than 10 years for corporate clients as well as for the small and medium businesses around Europe. Yes, we are great in this. But we want more.
WE WANT YOU! 🤩
Our team of super ambitious folks with strong collaboration and communication skills needs a new leader. We are looking for the best candidate to join our team and grab the opportunity of this revolutionary era!
Our mission is to empower our clients with the right toolset and mindset to work anytime, anywhere, on any device. To help companies find best possible solutions and synergies between technology and human potential.
Join us and help us to build the best possible digital working environment for our clients.
WHY REVOLGY IS WORTH IT
🤗 Remote-first culture - Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while travelling or in our office in Prague. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours, as long as you can attend scheduled meetings.
👨👩👧👧 Revolgy people - We believe that teamwork and trust are what matters. And we live that. People at Revolgy are not afraid to take responsibility, not afraid to make important decisions. We are curious, confident, and willing to learn and improve.
💡 Complex challenges - We drive business growth by simplifying the way companies work through the meaningful use of modern tools. We aim to take care of the technological side of things for our customers so that they can fully concentrate on developing their own products and services.
Imagine you, as a Digital WorkSpace Team Leader, will be in charge of maintaining product and technical expertise as well as a professional discipline, performing the leadership and administrative functions of a technical organization, maintaining strategic relationships with business partners and championing product values and information products within public communities or groups.
You’ll touch a lot of fields:
- Leading technical, change management and consultancy projects and group of engineering professionals
- Setup team OKRs and KPIs and manage team budget
- Build with digital transformation vision, setup strategy and execute it
- Deliver Digital Workspace professional services projects
- Trigger new potential offerings to our clients and be able to evaluate them
- Cooperate with other key teams and stakeholders within Revolgy (Product team, Sales team, Marketing team) to fulfil your goals.
YOU ARE THE ONE, IF YOU HAVE…
- Experience with digital transformation projects, particularly when having impact to end users, or when focusing on communication or collaboration improvements
- Experience with business development methodologies
- Demonstrated success in owning and building a strategy, plan and annual budgets/P&L
- Experience of leading both technical and business experts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking
- Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously
- Team player with ability to collaborate, and also work independently
- Fluent communication skills in English (B2/C1)
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE…
- Google Workspace / Microsoft 365 experience (owner on the customer side or experience from a provider side)
- Knowledge of cloud market and Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services is an advantage
- Familiarity with “citizen development” approach and similar concepts (Google AppSheet or AppMaker or any alternative, such as Microsoft PowerApps)
- Experience with coaching and mentoring
Remote-first environment · Flexible working hours · 4 weeks of paid vacation + 1 additional week after 12 months · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Company sim card with unlimited data and mobile phone contribution for employees · Company notebook · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Paid training and certifications · Attending conferences and having the option to present · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events & meetups
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the application form and we'll be in touch. If not, no worries, perhaps we will cross paths again in the future!
After you apply
Our application process usually includes an initial chat with the hiring manager, one task, then a chat with your future team, Gallup CliftonStrengths online analysis to discover your unique talent DNA, and a final chat with Mirek, our CEO. The whole process usually takes 3 weeks.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you 🙏
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.