Sales/Account Manager CZ/SK
Full-time · Start date asap · Up to 100% remote · EU citizens · Europe (pref. max +/- 3 hours difference to CET)
WE ARE REVOLGY
...a bunch of cloud-native enthusiasts. Currently, there are about 60 of us. Leading Czech cloud-services company, on the market since 1996. Certified and trusted partner of Google and AWS, providing digital transformation services through cloud infrastructure and online collaboration tools. Helping our 2000+ B2B (Baltics 2 Balkan) clients grow their business in the cloud.
WE WANT YOU! 🤩
Our team of super ambitious folks with strong collaboration and communication skills needs a new colleague. We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Sales team to help Revolgy customers identify their cloud needs and offer them the right solution.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
🤗 Remote-first culture - Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while travelling or in our office in Prague. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours, as long as you can attend scheduled meetings.
👨👩👧👧 Revolgy people - We believe that teamwork and trust are what matters. And we live that. People at Revolgy are not afraid to take responsibility, not afraid to make important decisions. We are curious, confident, and willing to learn and improve.
💡 Complex challenges - We drive business growth by simplifying the way companies work through the meaningful use of modern tools. We aim to take care of the technological side of things for our customers so that they can fully concentrate on developing their own products and services.
As a Sales/Account Manager for Czech and Slovak, you’ll be responsible for increasing the Revolgy customer base and upselling the existing customers. You’ll also:
- Do outbound / inbound sales
- Be responsible for sales delivery of sales qualified leads for Delivery and Operations teams
- Be responsible for bringing new AWS and GCP customers
- Cooperate with marketing with setup of marketing campaigns and handover to sales
- Cooperate with production with the preparation of offers & handover closed won deals to production department Cooperates on business development/market research of new potential customer segments or Value propositions related to AWS and GCP
- Demonstrated knowledge of AWS and GCP
- Experience as a sales/account manager in one of these verticals: FinTech/Banking, Gaming, E-commerce
- Keen on new IT technologies
- Highly organised and excellent time management skills
- Self learner and independent worker, you like to find solutions and new ways without continuous assistance of others
- Excellent communication skills with strong listening and questioning skills, you generally find it easy to put thoughts into words
- Ability to effectively manage customer & staff relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations
- Ability to analyse results, identify and explain any variance from targets
- Fluent communication skills in Czech (B2/C1)
- Fluent communication skills in English (B2/C1)
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE...
- Ability to show awareness of those who feel left out and makes an effort to include them
- Ability to focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence
- Contagious enthusiasm and ability to get others excited about what they are going to do
- German B2 or some other European language on B2 level
Remote-first environment · Flexible working hours · 4 weeks of paid vacation + 1 additional week after 12 months · Refreshment & unlimited coffee in the office · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Sim card and mobile phone contribution for employees · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Paid training and certifications · Attending conferences and having the option to present · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events & meetups
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the application form and we'll be in touch. If not, no worries, perhaps we will cross paths again in the future!
After you apply
Our application process usually includes an initial chat with the hiring manager, one case study, then a chat with 2-4 additional team members, Gallup CliftonStrengths online analysis to discover your unique talent DNA, and a final chat with Mirek, our CEO.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you 🙏
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.