Privacy and Cookies Policy
Personal Data Protection
2. Restriction on handling the data. The Provider will not, without the Client’s prior consent, process, share, sell or use the provided personal data in such a way that would contradict these Conditions or the Contract.
3. Personal data processing. If personal data are handed over to the Provider in connection with the Contract, the Client understands that the Provider is entitled to process and gather the personal data for its own needs (i.e. for the purpose of providing services under the Contract), and for statistical purposes.
4. Legal title. The Provider’s use of the Client’s personal data is necessary for the performance of the Contract based on which the Provider provides service to the Client or the Client’s personal data is processed under the legal title of legitimate interest of the Provider to conduct its business activities.
5. What personal data the Provider collects. The Provider collects very limited personal data from the Client on its website. Specifically, the Provider collects the Client’s [name, email address, location, company name, time on the page by default and voluntarily name, telephone number] for the purpose of direct marketing.
6. Client’s data processing. If personal data are handed over to the Provider under the Contract, by concluding the Contract the Client acknowledges processing of personal data under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) based on the Contract with the Provider as the controller for the purpose of meeting its obligations under the Contract.
7. Term of the data processing. The Client’s personal data will be stored and processed for the period of 10 (ten) years, or rather until full settlement of the rights and obligations resulting from the Use of Services unless requested by the Client to be deleted. This does not affect the Provider’s obligation to process the personal data during the period determined in relevant legal regulations or in accordance with them.
8. Personal data processing by Third Parties. The Provider does not take any responsibility for processing the personal data included by the Client or on its behalf in the Third-Party Services. All personal data processing arranged by the Client through the Third-Party Services, if this occurs under the Contract, abides by the conditions for personal data processing of the relevant Third Party. The Client is obliged, prior to providing the personal data, to acquaint itself in time with the conditions for personal data processing of Third Parties, and assign the identical obligation to all users of the Services within the Client’s domain.
9. Who receives your information? The Provider may share the Client’s information with service providers and business partners around the world with whom the Provider collaborates to fulfil the above purposes (e.g. fulfilment services, technical support, external consultants and external counsels). The Provider may also share the Client’s information with other Revolgy affiliates and subsidiaries. The sharing of your personal data may involve transfers to other countries. Revolgy will put in place safeguards to adequately protect your personal data in connection with such transfers.
10. Your rights in relation to your information. In accordance with the applicable personal data protection legislation, the Client is entitled to:
- a. request to have access to personal data and their possible correction or deletion,
- b. at any time to request information regarding the processing of personal data in the legal scope,
- c. object to processing or to demand restrictions on the processing of personal data,
- d. not be the subject of any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which would have legal effects for or would have a significant impact on you.
If the Client has any cause for complaint about Revolgy use of your personal data, please contact Revolgy using the details provided in section 8 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to submit a complaint with the data protection authority in the country of your residence.
11. Access to personal data within the Provider’s Own Services and Third-Party Services. The Client is fully responsible for arranging the setting of access to the data entered by the Client when using the Provider’s Own Services and Third-Party Services.
12. Confidential information protection. The Contractual Parties are obliged to maintain confidentiality regarding all facts they get to know in connection with performing the Contract, regardless of the form in which such information is made available to the other party, if any of the Contracting Parties marks it as confidential, or if it is possible to assume, by law or by the character of the information, that the Party which made the information available is interested in its secrecy (confidential information). The same protection applies to information of a business character, e.g. prices, conditions for performance, existence of the contractual relation between the Provider and Client, contents of the Contract itself, the Provider’s marketing or business information not intended for the public. However, the protection does not apply to information publicly known at the time of its provision, or information that became known without breaking the confidentiality obligation under the Contract, or information which the Provider handed over to a Third Party for the purpose of meeting the obligations under the Contract.
For questions or to exercise your rights, please contact Revolgy at: Klimentská 1246/1, Prague 1, Postal Code 11000 or at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. General information on cookies. Please be advised that by visiting our websites and through this document you are being informed on all cookies we use. Can choose via your browser to accept or disagree with the cookies being used. Please note that your consent with some cookies we use is not necessary.
3. What kinds of cookies exist and what are they for? Cookies may be distinguished by their function and purpose:
- a) technical cookies - provide basic technical functionality of websites, i.e. login, use of services etc.
- - Essential cookies, or vital cookies, provide functions without which the website could not be used properly. Our use of these cookies does not require your consent and cannot be turned off directly on the website. However, you can turn them off at any time in your browser settings.
- - Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as what information you read most often or whether you received any error message. These cookies are used to improve website performance and improve your user experience. These cookies cannot collect information that identifies the user. The information collected is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- - Functional cookies are used to store your preferences and settings when you visit websites (such as setting your username, preferred language, text size, etc.). These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movement on other websites.
- b) cookies for marketing purposes are used in order to offer you advertising that is relevant to you, but also to prevent you from showing the same advertising offers over and over again, or to enable you to share interesting content from our websites through social media. These cookies remember whether you have visited the website and can share this information with third parties.
Cookies can also be divided into:
- a) short-term cookies that are deleted from your browser after you close the browser;
- b) long-term cookies that are stored in your browser and will only be deleted after some time (within days, months but also years).
We further distinguish categories of cookies according to their author:
- a) first-party cookies that are created directly by our website revolgy.com and are mostly necessary for their proper functioning; or
- b) third-party cookies that are linked to another operator's website and are mostly used for advertising purposes or analyzing the use of the website.
4. What information do the cookies track about you? By using cookies on our website, we record information that may include: 1) IP address, 2) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and whether your device has software enabling access to certain features, 3) unique device identifier and type of the device, 4) domain, browser type and browser language, 5) operating system and system settings, 6) country and time zone, 7) previously visited website, 8) information about your interaction with our website, such as clicks and preference, 9) access time.
For more information about each browser and its settings, see the links below:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=cs
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/cs/kb/vymazani-cookies
- Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari https://support.apple.com
- Opera http://help.opera.com/Mac/8.5/cs/cookies.html
7. Use of Google Analytics. This website uses Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc. ("Google") and its cookies. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website and generating activity reports for our operators, and for providing other services related to the activities at revolgy.com. Google may also provide this information to third parties if required by law or if such third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
8. Privacy and Cookies Policy Update. We have made every effort to ensure that the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy is up to date and includes a full list of all cookies that we use on revolgy.com. This policy will be updated as our website develops, but there may be times when the list of cookies used is incomplete or outdated. If you require confirmation of cookies that we use on a certain date, do not hesitate to contact us in the “Contact us” section.