Full-time · 100% remote · EU citizens · Europe (pref. max +/- 3 hours difference to CET)
Cloud Engineers and Architects for GCP & AWS
Is that you?
Our Technical production team is growing and we are looking for suitable candidates to help us deliver projects leveraging cloud-native services to our clients. Our mission is to empower our clients with the best possible cloud architecture solution and deliver cloud professional services.
How do we do that?
The client writes the source code of his application. And then our job begins. We build a CI/CD pipeline (Gitlab-CI, Circle CI), deploy it on the GCP/AWS infrastructure, which we define in Terraform (Infrastructure as Code principle). The GCP/AWS resources stack is different for every customer. Some customers prefer containers (ECS, EKS), some VMs (EC2) or even serverless (Lambda). Managed services are on the rise, but we do not hesitate to get our hands dirty with deployed Prometheus. It is all paired with a bit of security such as fine-grained IAM, security groups and CloudTrail.
Who will you work with?
“V revolgy se při přechodu na Google Workspace zaměřujeme především na lidi. Chceme, aby změna všechny nadchla a proběhla ve firmě bez problémů.“
Are we looking for you?
· Continue on improvement of our GCP/AWS templates Terraform stack including CI/CD pipelines
· Analyze the current technical state of our customer systems and think of possible improvements
· Lower customer infrastructure bill by optimizing used resources
· Plan transitions of customer architectures to the cloud and revise already migrated systems
· Professionally mentor Cloud Engineers and help them deliver high-quality results
· Be responsible for client’s architecture and all decisions made on it
· Containerize applications and evangelize Kubernetes as the orchestration platform
· Follow Everything as a Code principle (i.e. Terraform, but not only)
· Actively communicate with customers
· Create documentation
· Bring new technology and improvements ideas, ,test them, and spread newly gained knowledge
· Educate yourself during fully-funded learning time and get certified
What you definitely need to perform in the role?
· Background in computer systems and networks and/or operations and understanding of best practices and patterns in software development
· Strong knowledge of GCP/AWS stack (Solutions Architect / Professional level for a senior role, Cloud Engineer / Associate level for a medior role) - networking, IAM, databases, VMs, serverless
· Experience with containerisation and containers orchestration
· Terraform proficiency
· Operating Kubernetes
· Experience with CI/CD (knowledge of the principles and ability to set up a pipeline from scratch)
· Excellent ability to communicate technical information, especially to the decision makers and customers
· High accountability and the ability to work independently, team spirit, great analytical skills
· Fluent and confident communication skills in English (B2/C1)
You can design the architecture, advise our cloud engineers, and can train a client. You can introduce new services, make webinars on working with new technology, and improve our development processes.