I. Price of G Suite Services
- Price of Flexible tariff of G Suite Basic is €5.2 / month per user.
- Price of Annual tariff of G Suite Basic €62.4 / year per user.
- Price of Flexible tariff of G Suite Business is €10.4 / month per user.
Price of Annual tariff of G Suite Business €124.8 / year per user.
Taxes. Customer is responsible for any Taxes, and Customer will pay Revolgy for the Services without any reduction for such amounts. If Revolgy is obligated to collect or pay Taxes, the Taxes will be invoiced to Customer, unless Customer provides Revolgy with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority. If Customer is required by law to withhold any Taxes from its payments to Revolgy, Customer must provide Revolgy with an official tax receipt or other appropriate documentation to support such payments.
Invoicing. When entering into a Contract, the Customer may choose one of the following ways of invoicing, unless otherwise provided in the Contract.
Flexible tariff. In the event that the Customer chooses this way, it will not be obliged to buy relevant G Suite Services for a pre-established period, but it will pay for the Services each month as it used them. The Revolgy will charge the Customer: (i) fees depending on its daily use of relevant Services in the course of the previous month, and (ii) monthly underpayments for using the Services. The Revolgy will provide the Customer with a monthly rate for relevant Services agreed upon at the time of ordering such Services or at the time of conclusion of a contract unless agreed otherwise, and this rate will be used for the calculation of the proportional distribution of fees for the daily use of relevant Services in the course of a given month. For the purposes of the calculation of fees, each commenced day of using relevant Services will be rounded to a whole day. The Customer may pay for relevant Services using the ways of payment specified in the Terms.
- Annual tariff. If the Customer chooses this possibility, it will bind itself to buy relevant Services from the Revolgy for a period of one year. If the Customer binds itself to the annual use of relevant Services as per the previous sentence, monthly fees for using relevant Services will continue to be charged to it with retroactive effect. The Customer may pay for the Services using the ways of payment specified in the Terms.
Possibility of changing the chosen tariff in the course of using G Suite Services
- If the Customer uses G Suite Services in the flexible tariff regime, it is entitled to ask the Revolgy in writing, at any time during such using, for changing the existing tariff to an annual tariff. Such a change becomes effective on the day following the day the relevant request was delivered to the relevant e-mail box of the Revolgy.
- If the Customer uses G Suite Services in the annual tariff regime, it is not entitled to change the existing tariff in the course of the agreed period of time.
The Customer is also entitled to change the chosen tariff specified in the relevant Contract by means of a third person. Such a third person must be designated for this purpose by the Customer in the relevant Contract.
A written request for a change of the tariff chosen in the Contract shall be sent by the Customer to the Revolgy to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suspension of G Suite Services in case of delay. If the Customer is in delay, the Revolgy is entitled to suspend the Customer’s access to G Suite Services under the following conditions:
- Automatic suspension. If the Customer is in delay, it will be alerted to its delay by the Revolgy’s e-mail message. After the Customer being alerted to its delay for the second time and after a 30-day period lapses in vain, the Revolgy may suspend the Customer’s possibility of using G Suite Services. Such suspension will last till the Customer settles all fees that are due to the Revolgy. In the course of the suspension of using G Suite Services, the Revolgy will not charge monthly fees unless the Customer has contracted an annual tariff. If the Customer has contracted an annual tariff the Revolgy will charge it monthly fees in the course of suspension and the use of G Suite Services will be renewed after the Customer settles all amounts due to the Revolgy.
- Termination after suspension. If by reason of delay the use of G Suite Services is suspended to the Customer for a period exceeding 60 days, the Revolgy may withdraw from the Contract because of its material breach by the Customer. Such withdrawal does not affect the Revolgy’s entitlement to the settlement of amounts due, possibly other claims of the Revolgy associated with the Customer’s delay.
- Renewal of services. The Revolgy is obliged to ensure access to the chosen G Suite Services no later than the first working day following the day all the amount due was credited to the Revolgy’s account. The Revolgy shall inform the Customer about the renewal of access to the chosen G Suite Services in an electronic way, by sending a message to the e-mail address given in the Contract.